Plantations International’s mission is to create partnerships and provide leadership that result in successful business ventures, thriving residential communities, prosperous commercial properties, and enriching work environments. We strive to create long-term sustainable value for our investors through strategic asset growth, increased profitability and the capture of value added opportunities.
Our stakeholders include our employees, owners, business partners, residents, vendors and suppliers, as well as, the property owners, government agencies, regulators, and lenders. Individually and collectively, the interests, goals, and objectives of all stakeholders are important to the success of our company.
Taylor Scott International (TSI) is a multi-disciplined International investment firm whose specialty is spotting lucrative and unexploited income producing property, land and forestry investments for its clients. Advising clients ranging from private individuals to major developers and institutional investors, we put teamwork, innovation and our passion for creating “ethical & sustainable capital” at the heart of everything we do, striving to go the extra mile to exceed our clients’ expectations.
TSI has a clear and focused strategy for our clients: To leverage our expertise and networks to significantly elevate the capital base of our clientele through strategic income producing investments, while mitigating risk and diversifying asset classes.
- We conduct our business with integrity, vision, and compassion.
- We listen to the goals of our stakeholders and align our resources to exceed these goals.
- We create an environment that empowers employees, rewards innovation, solves problems, and gives precedence to residents.
- We are committed to developing employees and creating teams to exceed industry standards.
- We are selective and purposeful when evaluating new business opportunities.